We had a great, but small, Christmas this year!!! It seems all of our friends were on vacation in the States or doing their own thing, so it was just the 3 of us. Just fine with me- no dressing up, no hostess duty- I'm not complaining.
Since Ravyn is still young, Santa kept things small. Her favorite gifts were a Hello Kitty digital camera, electric toothbrush, and a drum set. Yes, drum set!!! I wish I could take the credit for it, but it was all Jamie. Of course it's loud and obnoxious, but Ravyn loves it and I love to watch her. Here's a little video.
2 comments:
I know there is Suzuki violin and piano but is there Suzuki drumming? Papa Doug wants to drive the tour bus when she goes on the road. She's terrific!
Grammie
Dang she's a natural!!! She should be on MTV with that talent. Tell her not to forget the little people!! Happy New Years guys!
Dave.
Post a Comment