Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Vail From Above

Half way through our Stay in Vail, I took the kids for a hike on the mountain.

At the bottom of the mountain we got on the gondola for our long ride up.

IMG_6538IMG_6541

The kids thought it was the neatest thing.  They had never been in anything like it.

IMG_6542e

The view from the top of the mountain is breathtaking!

IMG_6549

But even more so when you add these two munchkins!

IMG_6555

After stopping to grab a bite to eat, we headed out on our hike. 

IMG_6572

We hiked up.

IMG_6558And down.

IMG_6575Found snow.

IMG_6564

And had a snowball fight!

IMG_6580

Best of all, we made lifelong memories together! 

IMG_6567

PS- I have the best kids in the world.  I was the only one hiking with two kids, or any kids!  And, we had a blast!  Ravyn and Rio, I am so proud to be your Mom and love that you are so excited to explore the world!  I feel so lucky to have you in my life and call you mine!

No comments: