Friday, March 21, 2008

Celebration of Life



Yesterday was the spring program at Ravyn's school. It was technically the graduation for the Kindergarten students, but every class (there's only three) put on a show.


After weeks of Ravyn coming home, standing on a chair and waving her arms around, jumping, etc., it now makes sense. See for yourself.


As a proud mom, I have to say....I love that she is not "that" kid. There is always "that" kid. You know, the one that clams up on stage and refuses to participate, or better yet, stands there picking their nose. There are a few in the videos, but thankfully, Ravyn is having a blast. Ravyn
and I watched the videos as I posted them to the blog and she thought it was the show all over again. Singing, dancing, the works.


***I have lovingly attached the videos, but it is a little like torture watching them. It is obvious that digital cameras are not meant to be used as video cameras, as I use mine, because they just cannot focus. I will quit being frugal, torturing our blog readers and buy a video camera.



Ravyn is to the left of the kid wearing a tie, in the front row

No comments: