Friday, October 22, 2010

Open House- St Mary School


Last night was open house at Ravyn's school.  Unfortunately Jamie had to work, but Ravyn was able to show Rio and I around her classroom.
Our first stop was her portfolio.  She showed us several pieces of work she has completed this year.

Since Halloween is almost here, the classroom was decorated with lots of halloween projects.
Here she is pointing to the witch she made.


And here she is with her "Five Little Pumpkins" craft.


And here is my absolute favorite!  The teacher took pictures of the students making their scariest face.  All of the "scary" spiders were then posted on the board for the parents to see.  Looking at the pictures of the 18 students in the class, most of the children were smiling, but then I found this!


I laugh everytime I look at this picture!  Not a shy bone in her body!
And lastly we stopped by to look at her self-portrait that she made on the first day of school.




No comments: