Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Ravyn!!!

It's hard to believe my beautiful baby girl is celebrating her fourth birthday! I can still remember the first moment I got to hold her in my arms.
How in the world has it been four years already!

Ravyn, you are my pride and joy. You have become a beautiful little girl and are a wonderful big sister to your brother. You excel in everything you do from gymnastics, to sports, to Japanese lessons. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't tell me how beautiful you are and it still doesn't get old. You are beautiful inside and out, in every way possible!

This year Ravyn's birthday fell on a Saturday so we were able to have a huge birthday bash on the actual day.
Here's a look at the food table as I was setting up.

And what is a party without a bounce house. They are Ravyn's favorite and we couldn't disappoint.

After some jumping, it was time for "Pin the candle on the cupcake."

After some more jumping, I gathered all the kids to put on their chefs hats and decorate their own cupcake.



It was all fun and games until I caught Ravyn doing this!


Oh well, she's the birthday girl!

And after the candle was blown out, no party could end without a pinata. Unfortunatley, there are no trees in our backyard, so we had to do with hanging it from a broomstick and letting the kids pull the strings.


Happy Birthday Ravyn!! May all your dreams come true!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The party looks like great fun. I don't know how we got along without bounce houses back in the old days. The kids enjoy them so much. I think Ravyn's party was a winner!!