Monday, June 14, 2010

Conversations with Ravyn

Here's what our conversation sounded like in our car ride this afternoon.

Ravyn: Mom, why are penguins upside down?
Mom: What do you mean? Penguins aren't upside down.
Ravyn: Yes they are! They live at the bottom of the Earth.
Mom: You're right, they do live at the bottom of the Earth......we have gravity and um.....hmmm....well....Let's go to the library tomorrow and find out. : )

Ravyn has always been very inquisitive and observant, but I had absolutely no idea that I would be explaining gravity to a 4 year old!!! Fingers crossed a librarian will know a good book.

1 comment:

grammie said...

she certainly does put a lot of pieces together. I think you will have a steady, full time job just trying to keep her intellectually stimulated. I better run down to Kumon Math right now and start practicing. What a great girl--- brains, good looks, and athletic ability, too.You and Jamie are a good combination....