Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

Yesterday, we took Dad to pick out his Father's Day present and here's what he got.
A shiny, red riding lawn mower!!
Having grown up with the small yards of Southern California, I don't think either of us ever dreamed we would one day own a riding lawn mower, but after one year of Jamie spending 3+ hours mowing the lawn each week it was time.
This was his test drive. After taking off with a little whiplash, he got the hang of it. I'm guessing both of us will be excited for yard work the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

grammie said...

Happy Father's Day to Jamie!! That's one great gift. Enjoy. Yes, I watched him sweat in that humidity and walk about two miles to mow your yard. I know he is thrilled. I bet next house you buy won't have an acre of grass!